Today, I have created a recipe for a chocolate spread that is not only vegan and much more healthy than other spreads, but also nut-free! When I tasted it, I just knew that I had to share the recipe with you guys – so here we go.
You will need…
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp agave syrup
1/2 tbsp rice drink
Super quick & easy: Just mix all of the ingredients together! If you want it a bit sweeter, add some agave syrup. If the consistency is still too thick, add a little bit more of the rice drink.
It tastes amazing with…
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 banana (cut into pieces)
I cut the kornspitz into slices (I seriously missed kornspitz so much during my stay in Canada) and „toasted“ it in a pan with the coconut oil. In the end, I added the banana pieces.
When you are done, just spread the chocolate cream on the bread slices. And you’re done. Quick, easy & so delicious if you are craving a sweet breakfast or brunch. It’s quite healthy & also nut-free, in case you are allergic or just don’t like nuts!
I try to jazz up my morning granola with different fruit whenever I can. Today, I tried a new mix again, and I love it! It’s made with tangerine, banana and dried dates – lots of seasonal fruits. The combination is delicious and so flavourful, you just need to try it!
Here’s what I used…
100 ml oat drink
2 medjool dates (dried)
30 g spelt granola
1. Cut all of the fruit into small pieces & put them into a bowl.
2. Add the granola.
3. Heat up the oat drink in a pot. When it starts to get hot, pour it into the bowl. You can also enjoy it cold, I just prefer my breakfast to be warm!
And now, enjoy! Super quick & so so yummy!!
Today, I will show you one of my favourite breakfast recipes: my healthy version of french toast. It is super simple, fills you up and contains healthy ingredients. Nevertheless, it is still very sweet and delicious – perfect, for a morning after the Christmas holidays!
What you will need…
1 multigrain bread roll (or 2-3 slices of multigrain bread)
100 ml coconut milk
2 ml stevia
1 tsp coconut oil
1 banana (ripe ones are sweeter and taste better for this recipe)
1 tsp agave syrup
1. Cut the bread roll into slices. Pour the coconut milk into a bowl and add some stevia if you want to sweeten it up a bit. Then dip the bread slices into the coconut milk, so they soak it up.
2. Put the coconut oil into a pan and heat it up (medium to high heat). Then roast the bread slices in the pan until they are a little brown on both sides.
3. Cut the banana into small pieces.
4. Finally, put the bread slices on a plate and top them with the banana pieces, agave syrup and cinnamon for a sweet taste.
And now you can enjoy your breakfast!